Quality assurance at the College involves processes, both internal and external to the institution, and involve the following initiatives:
- Teaching faculty regularly review educational practice and standards.
- Review and restructure of curriculum by internal, external nurse educators, educationist and nursing specialist.
- Student feedback surveys of teaching and learning experiences.
- External examiners and invigilators for ACNHS final examinations.
- Periodic inspections and site visits by Board of Nursing, Malaysia and MQA.
- Assessment and review by the International Board of Education, Seventh-day Adventist.