The quality assurance program at the College involves processes, both internal and external to the institution.
Regular quality assurance programs involve the following initiatives:
- Teaching faculty regularly review educational practice and standards.
- Review and restructure of curriculum by internal, external nurse educators, educationist and nursing specialist.
- Student feedback surveys of teaching and learning experiences.
- External examiner and invigilator for ACNHS final examinations.
- Periodic inspections and site visits by Board of Nursing, Malaysia and MQA.
- Assessment and review by International Board of Education, Seventh-day Adventist.