The Adventist College of Nursing and Health Sciences (ACNHS) welcomes applications from and admits Malaysians regardless of race, gender or religious affiliation. Selection of students is based on the applicant’s scholastic achievement, evidence of interest in nursing, and support for the philosophy and mission of the college, as an expressed willingness to accept and abide by the College regulations.
The admission process involves a personal and/or telephone interview, after which a successful medical check-up is required before final selection is made.
Diploma in Nursing
There are two (2) intakes per year for the Diploma in Nursing Programme. The first intake is in May and the second intake in September.
- Malaysian males or females
- Aged 18 years and above
- Mentally and physically healthy
- Able to communicate well in English
- Pass Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with minimum five (5) Credits including:
- Mandatory credit in
- Bahasa Malaysia
- Mathematics (Elementary / Additional / Modern)
- Either one (1) of the Credit below:
- Science / Biology / Chemistry / Physics / Applied Science
- Credit in two (2) other subjects
- Pass in English
- Mandatory credit in
- Pass in oral Bahasa Malaysia and oral English
** STPM certificate holders are encouraged to apply.OR
- Pass Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)
- Possess Assistant Nurse Certificate / Community Nurse Certificate
- Registered with the MNB
- Possess current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) for nurses from MNB
- Minimum three (3) years clinical working experience
How to apply
A) Register online by click here Online Form or by scan this barcode
B) Download and fill up the Application Form (PDF file).
Submit your application form and the following accompanying documents via post:
- SPM / STPM ( to attach official certificate if already issued by the Ministry of Education )
- SPM Oral Malay & Oral English Certificates
- Form V / VI School-Leaving Certificate
- Form V/ VI School Testimonial Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Baptism Certificate ( for SDA only )
- Processing Fee: RM20 ( non refundable )
You may pay by Cash or Cheque/Bank Draft/Banker’s Cheque to “PREMIER ADVENTIST HOLDINGS SDN. BHD.”. Your application will only be process upon payment of the processing fee.
Inquiries and applications should be addressed to:
Adventist College of Nursing and Health Sciences
Level 8, 465, Jalan Burma,
Telephone: (604) 222 7576 / 222 7596