The Adventist College of Nursing and Health Sciences (ACNHS) welcomes applications from and admit Malaysians regardless of race, gender or religious affiliation. Selection of students is based on the applicant’s scholastic achievement, evidence of interest in nursing, character recommendations, support for the philosophy and mission of the college, and an expressed willingness to accept and abide by the College regulations.
The admission process involves a personal and/or telephone interview with the applicant, after which a successful medical check-up is required before final selection is made.
Diploma in Nursing
There are two (2) intakes in a year for the Diploma in Nursing Programme. The first intake will be in May and the second intake in September.
- Malaysian males or females
- Aged 18 years and above
- Mentally and physically healthy
- Able to communicate well in English
- Academic qualification:
Obtained SPM Certificate with minimum 5 Credits including:
- Bahasa Malaysia
- Mathematics (Elementary or Additional or Modern)
- Either one (1) of the subjects below:
- Applied Science
- Credit in two (2) other subjects
- A Pass in English (Credit is preferred to obtain sponsorship)
- Obtained a pass in oral Bahasa Malaysia & English.
** STPM certificate holders are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Download and fill up the application form: Application Form
Submit your application form and the following accompanying documents via post:
- SPM / STPM ( to attach official certificate if already issued by the Ministry of Education )
- SPM Oral Malay & Oral English Certificates
- Form V / VI School-Leaving Certificate
- Form V/ VI School Testimonial Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Baptism Certificate ( for SDA only )
- Processing Fee: RM20 ( non refundable )
You may pay by Cash or Cheque/Bank Draft/Banker’s Cheque to “PREMIER ADVENTIST HOLDINGS SDN. BHD.”. Your application will only be process upon payment of the processing fee.
Inquiries and applications should be addressed to:
Adventist College of Nursing and Health Sciences
465, Jalan Burma,
Telephone: (604) 226 1566 Ext. 102, 107